Rag Revolution Dublin, Ireland
Digital Fashion Content Creator / Digital Marketing October 2020 – April 2021
•Composed well-fashioned articles focusing on sustainable fashion, conducted SEO guidelines to optimize content reach which resulted in reaching 20k active audience, following with 100% positive response rate.
• Implemented effective E-commerce Strategies to increase potential customer reach by 110%.
• Increased communication Efficiency to about 120% within the company by using creative and informative sustainable fashion contents.
• Performed business presentations with CEO and Stakeholder to incorporate new strategic business ideas ensuring strategy aligned with company gaols, client initiative and KPIs.
• Coordinated with Industry Fashion professionals for business collaboration.
LARA Best-Fit Western Wear Mumbai, India Assistant Fashion Merchandiser / Fashion Management July 2018 – July 2019
• Created, Evaluated, implemented my own floor plan layouts to better provide customer flow, space, and presentation.
• Analysed Market Trends and Forecasted fashion trends to optimize seasonal sales with resulting reduced inventory by 20% through category management, creative merchandising ideas, stock balancing and developing purchasing partnership with Rental Platforms.
• Co-managed 6 sales associates, trained/ taught them styling, alteration and measurement techniques. Provided personal shopping to regular cliental.
• Attended 5 Fashion Exhibitions in various states of India while making sales profit of $100,000
• Handled PR activities and recorded monthly sales records for seasonal collection using Excel. Presented new marketing and communication strategies to Founder, Co-founder and Head designer.
Eshaa Amiin Celebrity Stylist Mumbai, India Assistant Fashion Stylist / Fashion Designing December 2017 – July 2018
• Handled over 60 individual styling projects over the period of 6 months.
• Communicated with several Fashion Designers, Celebrities, PR agencies, Photographers, Executives in Retails, Showrooms, buyers and Fashion Editors.
• Consistently pulled products, organized, and cared for all PO Samples, maintained inventory, and fulfilled administrative duties as needed.
• Prepped and assisted 10 on-set photoshoots for editorials with celebrity and high-profile individuals, conducted shopping when needed for trendy pieces to use on sets or in shots.
Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) | MS Excel: Advance | Adobe Illustrator: Advance | Adobe Photoshop: Intermediate | Google Docs (Sheets, Docs, Slides) | Social Media Analytics | Fashion Illustration | Pattern Making | Sewing | Product Styling | Draping
NEOMA Business School And MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate Business School France & Italy
MSc in International Luxury Management September 2019 – June 2021
• Accreditate EQUIS, AACSB & AMBA (Neoma BS) and Accreditate EQUIS-EFMD, AMBA (MIP)
• Associated with PRADA Groups and Champagne Taittinger
• 94/110 based on Italian grading System
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University Mumbai, India
Bachelor’s Degree in Design specialization in Fashion Design June 2021 – April 2016
• Finalist of Graduate Fashion Show – Supporting Sustainable Indian Textile
• Head Event Organiser and Class Representative for 2 consecutive years
• 5.24 GPA
• Forbes India: 30 Under 30, 2016 & 2018 Issue – Fashion Styling Project
• Outlook Splurge Magazine: Influential People Under 30, 2018 Issue – Fashion Styling Project
• PRADA Groups - Sustainability Focused Innovation Strategy
• Champagne Taittinger - E-commerce Website Development
• Coty - GUCCI Beauty - Point of Sale Strategy
• Patou - Marketing Strategies for 2020 Summer RTW Collection launch
• John Lobb - Digital Marketing and Communication Strategy
• Jacquemus - Visual Merchandise and Store Concept Ideas
• Master’s Thesis – Evolution of StreetStyle: An Effective Marketing Business
Published Articles on Rag Revolution:
Questa persona è disponibile come Freelance
Categorie in ordine di priorita
1. FASHION DESIGNER
2. PR PUBLIC RELATIONS
2. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Alzaia Naviglio Pavese, 106, Milano, Italy
Guarda il profilo Linkedin di Pradnya Anandrao Shinde
Tipologia di clienti e brand seguiti:
LVMH, Kering, Richmount, Capri Holdings, Prada Groups, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Saab, Valentino, Oscar Da La Renta, Alexander Wang, Vera Wang