CATEGORIA : WEB MARKETING
Data : 01/07/2020
Voto medio : 0/5
Num. voti : 0
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager covering Iberia & Italy. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast-growing business across multiple markets. The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience. Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
In the Senior Partner Marketing Manager role, you will develop and deliver both to partner and through partner marketing programs in Iberia and Italy to support the growth objectives of the region. Key responsibilities include:
- Own a core set of EMEA-wide to partner marketing programs with responsibility for building the program strategy and resources to scale across the Iberia & Italy.
- Work directly with strategic partners and channel partners within Iberia & Italy to build and execute joint-marketing plans to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services across Enterprise and SMB Segments.
- Localize and execute global partner marketing programs and campaigns with relevant partners within Iberia and Italy region.
- Build out ISV SMB targeted campaigns to support the grow and innovation within the SMB market and joint demand generation with ISVs.
- Manage local partner marketing agency resources to deliver partner marketing programs to the partner ecosystem at scale.
- Monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
- Organise Partner focused events and Summits to educate, grow and accelerate the ecosystem
- Constantly seek to improve upon communications to partners so that partners are aware of the full scope of marketing resources and support that AWS has to offer.
- Act as the primary marketing contact for the Partner Sales Team in Iberia & Italy, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- Drive interlock and alignment with the Field Marketing team to ensure that Partner Marketing programs amplify the AWS marketing priorities in country and enable scaling of field marketing programs through partners
Relevant work experience in marketing within the high-technology companies - Experience with developing partner-facing programs and communications - Experience of working within the channel and partner community across Enterprise and SMB segments. - Strong experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for their goals - Experience managing agencies to deliver partner marketing programs at scale - Fluency in English, Spanish and Italian required - Ability to travel between Iberia and Italian region at least once a month.
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner ecosystem - Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred - Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue - Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action - Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study - Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving Business - Experience in CRM, Marketing Automation and reporting applications such as salesforce.com, Marketo, Sprinkler or similar Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
da valutarsi in base all'esperienza
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Persona di riferimento: