Digital Graphic Designer
CATEGORIA : WEB DESIGNER JUNIOR
Data : 09/07/2020
Voto medio : 3/5
Num. voti : 2
The position is in the Chief Marketing Officer organization. She/He will be responsible, with the Communication and Social Media Team, for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, mobile, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads, beyond cinemagraphs, video editing of short clips and other motion graphics projects across all social channel platforms. The position also involves dealing with traditional printing projects. He/She works closely with the all Marketing, IT team and Data Scientist. .
- - Work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment to produce high-quality layouts for mobile and web.
- - Consistently produce items that align with our company's brand identity and standard conventions.
- - Manage and provide time estimates for projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- - Experienced in web based, digital, and social media design.
- - Ability to quickly learn how to use data to improve design to propel ad creative performance
- - High School art diploma (Bachelor’s degree in Digital or Graphic Design or related field; or equivalent education and experience is preferred)
- - Portfolio is required; must complete a technical and design test within a specific time frame.
- - Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- - Proven experience working in a similar resort setting is a plus.
- - Skills in AdobePhotoshop or equivalent (Illustrator and InDesign…) is a must. Knowledge Sketch, Adobe XD, HTML, CSS and motion graphics is a plus
- - Professional knowledge of social media (Instagram, Twitter,Facebook) and related online/offline tools
- - Interest and commitment in social and digital trends and innovations
- - Result and customer oriented
- - Sense of accountability and follow-through
- - Capacity to work underpressure and to respect schedules
- - Eye for detail and excellent visual, spoken and written communication skills
stage retribuito con contratto da definirsi
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
Drexcode is a new fashion tech company, aiming to disrupt the access to high-end fashion in Europe.
It’s the first on-line luxury fashion rental service of prêt-a-porter dresses from top designers:
it’s a totally innovative, trendy and up to date service that offers to all women an high end alternative for their special occasion dress code.
It’s a real fashion revolution, which is creating a new market consistent with the latest consumer and sharing economy trends.
Drexcode is one of the most interesting startup in Europe, joined by the most important Italian VC.
Our objective is to constantly improve every stage of our process to become an Italian excellence, through an exclusive selection of our brands, an engaging and personalized user experience, and a logistic service always fast and punctual.
The growth plans are very aggressive for both Italian and European market.
The team is young, dynamic and strongly motivated.