CATEGORIA: UX UI DESIGNER
Data : 10/03/2021
Provincia: Remote Working
Voto medio : 0/5
Num. voti : 0
Assist Digital is a Customer Experience Management Company. We provide end to end services blending human and artificial intelligence to improve our customer’s business performances.
For our Milan office we are looking for a:
Senior UX Designer
What you are going to do?
● Elaborate concept of design for new digital services (web,mobile,smart tv etc.) destined to complex environments (home baking, intranet, e-commerce platforms, mobile apps etc.)
● Define flows and elaborate informative architecture
● Create customer journeys on different touch points both digital and physical
● Establish teamwork and support the project manager in coordinating people
● Observe and monitor external trends and propose new solutions that are aligned with the circumstances
● Elaborate benchmark analysis
Who are you ?
● You have +3 years of experience in the role in a consultancy firm and/or web agency dealing with important in design projects for digital channels and different industries such as: Telco, Banking, Travel, Utilities
● Proven experience in elaboration of specifications of details
● Great knowledge of UCD methodologies
● Excellent knowledge of Sketch and/or Axure
● Good knowledge of English, Italian in a plus
● Graduate degree in Interaction Design or similar field is preferred
● Ability to guide and interact with different stakeholders
● Ability to take responsibilities and ownership
What do we offer?
● A growth path aimed at enhancing your professional experience
● Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and the opportunity to expand your knowledge
● Full time employment contract
Assist Digital in 2017 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.
Assist Digital is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds.
The company Assist Digital spa is the data controller of the personal data. The data that the Company intends to process are: A) Personal data; B) Information about educational career, professional situation and field of expertise; C) Specific data: health data, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade-union membership, religious or philosophical beliefs. The legal basis for points A and B is the performance of pre-contractual measures pursuant to art. 6, letter B) of the GDPR.The legal basis for point C is your express consent pursuant to art. 9 of the GDPR. The collected data will be processed to carry out the research, selection and evaluation of the personnel in order to manage your application with reference to a specific job advertisement and to manage your spontaneous application. In the event that you have provided your data by applying to a job advertisement, such data may also be processed for future selections after the explicit consent sent together with the curriculum or subsequently given. Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the above mentioned purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 36 months unless you withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your data. In any case, your data may be processed due to legal obligations and in the exercise of certain rights before the Courts by the Company. You, as data subject of the processing of personal data, may exercise at any time the rights expressly granted by the European Regulation, and in particular: Right to access personal data (art. 15): Right to rectification (art. 16), Right to erasure (art. 17) , Right to restriction of processing of personal data (art. 18), Right to data portability (art. 20), Right to object (art. 21) Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, Right to withdraw consent . If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please find here the address of the Controller: Via Angelo Inganni n. 93 Milano Italy or the e-mail address: Dpo.Assist@assistdigital.com. The company Assist Digital spa , considering the protection of personal data of the interested parties to be of the utmost importance, has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who can be contacted by writing to the e-mail address Dpo.Assist@assistdigital.com for any issue concerning the protection of personal data.
da valutarsi in base all'esperienza
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Persona di riferimento:
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
Enabling end-to-end Customer Experience
We are a Digital CRM and Customer Experience Solutions Provider, blending Human and Digital to drive CRM Business Transformation. We enable end-to-end Customer Experience, combining CRM & Marketing Consulting, UX/UI Design, UX Research, Digital Solutions, Marketing Automation, Multichannel Operations and Artificial Intelligence-based services.
At Assist Digital, we work on the whole Customer Experience process to turn every contact into an opportunity of customer satisfaction growth.
Assist Digital services are enriched with a top-class educational offering, through Assist Academy.