CATEGORIA: UX UI DESIGNER
Data : 25/11/2020
Voto medio : 5/5
Num. voti : 1
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our Digital team.
You will support the ongoing development of the company’s product strategy and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to develop innovative digital solutions.
You will be placing the customers’ needs and behaviors at the forefront of your work, ensuring that their experience is optimized, effective, coherent, and consistent with our brands.
This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support UX research activities, including benchmarks, usability testing, heuristic evaluations, and user interviews.
- Create interfaces and interactions for new and existing functionality of our e-commerce
- Support the development and documentation of detailed user experience specifications, wireframes, component mapping for interactive interfaces.
- Deliver prototypes for internal validation and demonstration of concepts and interactions.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, Developers, and other stakeholders to ensure quality development within the project’s time-frame
- Experience in visual designs is a plus
- Studies in user experience, interaction design, information architecture or related field.
- Interest to own and articulate process and design decisions.
- Excellent collaboration, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of designing and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Figma, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Well knowledge of English
Luogo di Lavoro: Milano
a tempo indeterminato
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza