We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager with a genuine passion for music and culture to join the Amazon Music team. The candidate must be highly motivated, results-oriented and have excellent project management skills.. Focused on growing the Amazon Music brand through our social media platforms, this role will work globally to create and execute engaging marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is passionate about social media and culture with a proven experience of using social media to increase brand engagement and reach. This candidate with work alongside global counterparts to devise a global strategy for Amazon Music, and execute that in Italy where they will also be expected to seek out local opportunities where relevant. This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to influence others. They will be known for creativity and innovation but also for rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously. The ideal candidate will be an organised self-starter with a strong bias for action and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Be a critical member of the social media team in terms of coordinating and shaping social marketing, content and creative strategy locally and globally
· Manage the day-to-day messaging, monitoring and moderation of assigned Amazon Music social media channels
· Partnering globally, lead the execution of Amazon Music social media strategy with a focus on growing engagement and reach across key platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok)
· Partnering with social media platforms to understand best practice and ensure Amazon Music are keeping up with current trends and behavior
· Set, and be accountable for, specific KPIs pertaining to the social media strategy to track performance. Report on these monthly.
· Work internally with Amazon Music UK team, in particular the wider marketing and editorial teams, to identify locally relevant ways to grow Amazon Music
· Work alongside EU brand managers to deliver any marketing campaigns on social, making sure social is a key part of the creative and media brief.
· Be an expert on social trends, educate the wider team on capabilities and social trends
· Regularly audit competitive strategic analysis, customer/target audience segmentation, and consumer insight development
· Help guide the creation of social media assets and visual identity of the channels you own
· Execute paid promotion and report back on learnings
· Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space and aide in the development of the social strategy as it relates to messaging, engagement and content performance
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, with an understanding of all marketing channels
· Proven in-depth experience & knowledge of working with social media platforms to grow brand engagement and reach (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
· Proven track record of owning projects from start to finish and delivering successful results
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
· Track record of performance excellence
· Experience working in a global (or European) environment
· Experience working in a music, entertainment or subscription business
· Ability to make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; ability to deal with ambiguity with strong bias for action
· Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution