Mktg Activation Specialist Tennis, Padel and Volley
Purpose: This is a newly created role that will play a key part in developing, executing and amplifying local market activations with a strong focus on Tennis, Padel and Volley.
The role will report to the local Marketing Manager and work in partnership with cross functional teams to successfully deliver fully integrated, preference driving initiatives.
Key individual responsibilities:
• As part of the local Marketing plan, develops activation for local initiatives in line with EMEA focus areas and the overall campaign calendar taking into account local consumer insights and business needs.
• Integrates and amplifies local events and sports marketing assets, e.g. Asics Tennis Academy, tournaments, pr events and athletes to drive recommendations and trial opportunities.
• Manages the execution of local events and campaigns integrating all touchpoints to create a consistent and engaging consumer experience.
• Supports local relationship with athletes, teams and federations, communicating local market insights and requirements to the regional Sports Marketing Asset Specialists.
• Communicates and coordinates local market strategy and activities with PR agencies, and Regional PR leads.
• Coordinates and amplifies reviews and recommendations across all marketing channels and materials.
• Identifies potential partners to develop activation plans that build brand preference, and help drive reviews and recommendations.
• Reviews and approves translations.
• Maintains monthly budget tracker for assigned activities, reporting actual versus budgeted spend.
Key competencies & Behaviors:
• Delivers results effectively, connects, build our brand
• Connects and influence
• Pro active
• Passion for sports
• Connection to Tennis and/or Volley
Experience / Credentials:
• 2 - 5 years working experience in marketing in an international company, preferably sporting goods or FMCG
• Bachelor or master's degree in marketing, communication or business.
Join our team
When you join ASICS, you join a family and become part of something special. We know that sport means so much more than physical activity alone. It's about coming together, sharing experiences and enhancing our all-round wellbeing. That's why we practice what we preach. You'll join a company focused on creating an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism, healthy bodies and healthy minds. As an employer, we offer a range of benefits and services to our people to experience the positive impact of movement, every day.
We look forward to receiving your application online - just send your CV and motivation letter.