Internship- Moto Communication and Marketing Specialist
Pirelli is seeking a highly-motivated, skilled individual, who is passionate about motorcycling, marketing and communication for a 6 month intern to support the Motorcycle consumer marketing team with day-to-day tasks.
This role would suit someone who is a recent graduate looking to expand the C.V. with an interest in developing a career in the automotive sector.
The trainee will work within the Central Marketing Department of the Business Unit Moto in a multicultural environment developing relationship management skills and learning to assist with marketing and communication activities.
• Monitor daily international press coverage
• Handle media queries and social channels
• Liaise with journalists and other media contacts
• Handle social media channels and social media agencies
• Liaise with the Brand and Event Managers in organizing events
• Maintain and update a database of journalists and press contacts
• Assist in the preparation, writing and distribution of targeted press releases when required
• Propose potential ideas for storytelling
• Passionate about motorcycling, writing, storytelling and social media
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Full professional proficiency in English is mandatory, the knowledge of a second language is a relevant bonus
• Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, proactive, extremely hard-working, self-motivated and eager to learn
• Comfortable working both individually as well as part of a team
• Previous experience in the Motorcycle industry is preferred, but not essential
• Flexibility and accuracy complete the profile
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate. A Master’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or a related field is preferable