OneSearch Digital Associate Director
CATEGORIA: MEDIA PLANNING
Data : 29/01/2021
Voto medio : 5/5
Num. voti : 1
Stellantis, one of Starcom’s biggest and most iconic accounts, are devoted to driving innovation, efficiency and effectiveness across all media platforms. As an Associate Director within the Stellantis team, you will be responsible for all aspects of SEM output.
You will oversee and lead all aspects of SEM including substantial budgets in order to achieve Stellantis’ objectives, focusing on OneSearch output (a unified approach for SEM and SEO), IBP (Intent Based Planning) and our strategic roadmap. This will provide you with a truly holistic and extensive knowledge of the industry for a top player in the automotive vertical.
This role focuses on delivering market leading Search strategy, activation, client servicing, innovation and measurement for one of Starcom’s flagship accounts, overseeing Stellantis brands including Fiat, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa Romeo.
This role is responsible for:
- Leading SEM and OneSearch strategy for their local market (Italy) to achieve KPIs
- Coordination of local market OneSearch activity with local OneSearch leads
- Line management of their respective local SEM activation team (Italy)
- Local markets SEM account performance vs. KPIs (Italy)
- Working in conjunction with local and central SEO and digital teams to ensure unified search and media strategy
- Local market client relationship (Italy)
- Local market compliance (finance, governance, reporting etc.) of central processes (Italy)
- Local media partner relationships (inc. Google, Microsoft) (Italy)
- Local performance vs. agency and industry benchmarks (e.g. Google Optiscore, Microsoft Elite+ partnership, Tech adoption) (Italy)
- Experience in planning, activating and reporting on Paid Search campaigns
- Experience of benchmarking and driving industry leading SEM strategy
- Aptitude in maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exemplary track record in managing budgets and booking finance
- Ability to deliver a high standard of work with strong attention to detail within an agreed deadline
- Experience in managing members of a team and delegating tasks in a fast paced environment
- Experience with paid search tools, e.g. Google stack, Adobe
- Experience in driving innovation in Paid Search
- Knowledge of all digital elements and a good understanding of how other digital channels fit with Search
- Combined Brand and Performance (DR) search experience
- Knowledge of measurement solutions across search platforms
Possibility to based the role in Milan.
a tempo indeterminato
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Persona di riferimento:
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.