Digital Media Manager
CATEGORIA: MEDIA PLANNING
Data : 08/12/2020
Voto medio : 5/5
Num. voti : 1
Huawei Mobile Italia
The Digital Media Manager who will join us will have a leading role in working side by side the Chief Digital Officer managing Huawei digital channels in terms of content, digital projects, digital plans and digital activations, for what concerns Huawei Consumer products and services. We are looking for a Digital Media Manager to plan and execute Huawei digital marketing performance campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, ecommerce, Amazon and social advertising, providing insightful metrics and reporting on digital media performance.
If all this sounds good to you, this could be the right opportunity for your next challenge!
Check out the job details below!
Your future responsibilities as a Digital Media Manager
- Be responsible for digital media planning definition and execution
- Be responsible for digital brand campaigns and product launches
- Manage performance and affiliation ecommerce campaigns
- Carry out ongoing management and optimization of digital media campaigns, focusing on channels deployment and performance.
- Coordinate and work alongside Huawei Marketing teams to develop best digital assets, support product launches strategies or specific projects on digital side
- Have a strong focus on UX/UI for a constant improvement and game changing user experience, evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Deliver end-to-end marketing projects from Acquisition to Loyalty
- Develop user and lead acquisition paid tactics, supporting CRM & ecommerce teams with the objective to drive conversions, customer retention and loyalty
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage marketing agencies/suppliers as required including pitch process, contract negotiation and ongoing agency management driving outstanding
- Adhere to communications strategy and branding guidelines
- Produce regular reports to monitor web performance and suggest corrective tactical action as and when required to hit agreed objectives
- Provide a proactive contribution to App Gallery media performances and Huawei ecosystem development growth.
- Define and Manage C-levels reporting dashboards to accelerate HW digital agenda
What we expect from you
- University Degree with a professional marketing qualification
- At least 4-6 years in digital media agencies /ecommerce/or performance driven roles in international environments.
- Proven experience in digital media planning. Well-versed in fully-integrated omni-channel planning, development and implementation.
- Experience in Lead Acquisition Management will be considered as a plus
- Strong ROI orientation
- First class work ethic with 100% commitment to the success of the team
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, motivation and presentation skills
- Detail, results and KPIs oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Able to influence and deliver the digital marketing agenda internally and with partners to achieve key business objectives
- Very good written and spoken English and Italian, Chinese will be considered a plus
- Resilient and open-minded attitude, willingness to learn and challenge yourself with humble and hands-on attitude.
- Able and willing to deliver under pressure
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH, CVs in Italian will not be considered
a tempo indeterminato
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
Huawei Consumer Business Group in a nutshell
Huawei Consumer Business Group is focusing strongly on becoming not only a leader in the smartphone and consumer electronics industry, but also a key player in the digital mobile scenario, creating an integrated ecosystem of product and digital services built around the consumer.
Who we are
Our motto is