interiore designer stage
CATEGORIA: INTERIOR DESIGN
Data : 15/02/2021
Voto medio : 1/5
Num. voti : 1
WHO YOU ARE
• You have an education in interior design or architecture.
• Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Actively seeking improved methods of working in a simple, lean and cost-efficient way.
• A practical hands-on approach to your tasks.
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
• Applying your home furnishing knowledge to ensure up-to-date room settings and other store media that exceed our visitors’ expectations.
• Stimulating and increasing the interest for home furnishing through constantly showing new and inspiring solutions that motivate people to visit the IKEA store frequently.
• Reflecting the IKEA Brand identity by creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
San Giuliano Milanese
stage retribuito con contratto da definirsi
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza