Designer / Project manager
CATEGORIA: INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Data : 05/05/2021
Voto medio : 1/5
Num. voti : 1
Studio Klass is looking for an Industrial designer / project manager to join its team.
The suitable candidate will have at least 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
Ability to work in Italy is mandatory.
• Italian is a must
Your personality and qualifications:
• ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Creative mind and ability to demonstrate a coherent design process
• ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
• ability to manage time and priorities
• good-eye on contemporary visual culture
• passion for industrial/furniture design and architecture
• problem solving skills and ability to manage and follow different projects
• Good eye con contemporary photography and graphic design
The role will involve a range of activities including:
• Project management and Art Direction
• Rendering softwares
• Good skills in post production softwares for images
• Good eye on composition, colors-materials-finishing
• Ability to work and develop project presentations
• Attention to detail and ability to work well under tight deadline
The procedure will be the following:
interview - trial period - staff.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, CV and portoflio to: email@example.com
Application without portfolio will not be taken into consideration.
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Persona di riferimento:
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
Industrial design, art direction, furniture design