Junior Industrial/Furniture designer
CATEGORIA: INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Data : 08/01/2021
Voto medio : 1/5
Num. voti : 6
Studio Klass is looking for a Junior Industrial designer to join the team.
The suitable candidate will have at least two or three years of experience in a similar role.
Excellent rendering skills, both for furniture/industrial and interior design with particular aptitute and care for details; good eye for presentations and ability to work on specific design research.
Ability to work in Italy is mandatory.
• Italian is a must
• English is a big plus
Your personality and qualifications:
• ability to work in an informal environment
• ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
• ability to manage time and priorities
• good-eye on contemporary visual culture
• passion for industrial/furniture design and architecture
• problem solving skills
The role will involve a range of activities including:
• good skills in rendering software
• good skills in post production software for images
• good eye on composition, colors-materials-finishing
• ability to work and develop project presentations
• attention to detail and ability to work well under tight deadline
The procedure will be the following:
interview - trial period (three months) - staff.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, CV and portoflio to: email@example.com
Application without portfolio will not be taken into consideration.
via sandro botticelli 26
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Persona di riferimento:
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
junior industrial/furniture designer