Motion Graphic Designer
The Motion Graphic Designer works under the guidance of the Video Art Director and the Creative Team.
He/she must demonstrate excellent attention to detail in creating and animate 2d layouts and 3d elements.
He/she will execute across a range of projects and different branches of live entertainment.
He/she will work closely with, Artistic Directors, Stage Directors, Scenographers, Graphic Designers and Art Directors to visualize concepts through video production.
He/she will work inside the BWS’ Creative team, a highly focused team which works in the field of imagination and pushes the boundaries of live entertainment, designing the most advanced and complex shows in the world.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, professional approach to time, costs and deadlines and a strong team working skills.
· Use motion graphics to create effective video presentations of a various range of projects
· Provide input into the brainstorming sessions while understanding what is technically feasible
· Developing layouts and graphic animation from scratch or based on the work of the concept artists
· To keep up to date on the latest technology and software programs in order to enhance the look and feel of the graphics
· To be organized, name files correctly and archive finished graphics in their proper libraries
· To carefully check the final output before internal and external deliveries
· To work as part of a team with coordinators, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers
· 2D layout design and animation, including text animation and After Effects 3D space and cameras
· 3D motion graphic animation with understanding of 3D modeling and texturing
· 3D lighting, shader creation and rendering skills with C4d's engine or external engine (Vray, Redshift, Octane)
· Compositing skills
· Basic Vfx skills
· Basic Editing skills
· Basic knowledge of low poly modeling and texturing for real time engine are a plus
· Adobe After Effects
· Adobe Photoshop
· Adobe Premiere Pro
· Adobe Illustrator
· Maxon Cinema 4d
· Red Giant Suite
· Other compositing software are a plus
· Other 3D modeling and texturing software are a plus
· Other 3D particles⁄simulation software or plug in are a plus (X particles, Embergen, Houdini)