JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
CATEGORIA: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Data : 13/05/2021
Voto medio : 0/5
Num. voti : 0
We are looking for a young and talented JR GRAPHIC DESIGNER to join La DoubleJ. You will be responsible for supporting the creative and marketing team in the execution and creation of graphic output related the brands BTB and BTC needs. You will have to demostrate a passion for graphic design, typography, photography, color, and pattern to the role.
WHERE: Based in Milano (both SW and Office days)
AVAILABILITY: From End May
APPLICATION: Only profiles with a portfolio included (link also) will be considered for this job.
What you’ll do:
• Assist the Art Director and Senior Graphic designer in day to day design tasks related to packaging design, design of branding elements, layout of presentations, invites, lookbooks, e-commerce…
• Assist in the creation and execution of graphic material related to retail spaces and special collaboration projects.
• Assist in the creation of templates for social media campaigns.
• Assist in the execution of production sheets of all the above.
• Post production of photographic material for social media output.
• Occasional creation of photographic or video footage for social media output.
• Working with the creative team on conceptualising and executing digital campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
Degree in graphic design (or similar)
• The ideal candidate has matured a previous experience as a Graphic Designer in a fashion or lifestyle-oriented business.
• A team player with a hands-on mentality and the ability to multi-task various and challenging demands in terms of time management.
• A perfect balance between creativity and precision, as well as a great eye for detail, are key for this role.
• Knack for photography and video editing is considered a plus as well as motion graphic design skills.
• Willingness and eagerness to help and learn, no matter the task.
• Excellent taste in type, colour, prints.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends in fashion and lifestyle spaces, as well as plugged into (digital) culture.
• Strong Adobe Suite skills (inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, etc.).
• Excellent English skills (mother tongue or bilingual); fluent in Italian.
PIAZZA ARCOLE, 4
da valutarsi in base all'esperienza
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
La DoubleJ is the multi-tasking Milanese hotspot for heart-lifting fashion and haute homeware brought with a twist, a wink and a smile from its founder, J.J. Martin.
Working with best-in-class manufacturers, its 100% made-in-Italy collections shine a light on Italy’s artisanal craft and celebrate the Italian art of living well.
All of La DoubleJ’s creations – from its product design and pop-up shops to its collaborations, wellness workshops and wildly patterned HQ in Milan – are distilled through a lens of pure joy, eye-popping color and love of all things maximalist.