Italian Content Manager & Copywriter
As our Content Manager & Copywriter, you will be responsible for the production of Marketing content for Qonto Italy.
Your role will be to find the right words to get our prospects' attention and to answer our audience's needs & wants. You will play a part at every stage of the buyer's journey: your ultimate goals are to increase awareness and engagement around Qonto's Brand & services, but also to help generate new leads and drive conversion.
You will work closely with Giada, our Marketing Senior Team Lead, and with Costanza, our Brand content Expert. You will join the Growth team, a team of experts in the fields of marketing and comms.
As a Content & Copywriter at Qonto, you will:
• Produce all types of high-quality and user-centric content for local Go-to-markets (partnerships, events, features) including all the operational aspects (writing, design requests, CMS upload, performances tracking…);
• Focus on acquisition-driven content supporting new leads generation and conversions helping us produce efficient landing pages, prospecting emails, ads, white papers, and newsletters…;
• Write & edit content following our brand, and TOV standards and ensure all copy - whether created in-house or externally - meet our Tone of Voice guidelines;
• Support our different teams and channels with copywriting needs by creating marketing copy across brand, internal and external comms, CRM, social, landing pages, case studies, etc..
What you can expect
• Evolving in a fast-growing International Content team;
• Collaborating with/ Delivering expertise on copy for almost every team at Qonto;
• Seeing the direct effects & outcomes of your copy on customers & the business;
• Working along with passionate fellow copywriters, always eager to help;
• Learning and improving your ways of working every day.
• Experience: You have 2+ years of shown copywriting experience in a start-up B2C or B2B company;
• Strategic and hands-on writer: You have demonstrated ability to craft clean, thoughtful copy in a distinct brand voice;
• Data-driven: you have an analytical approach to track performances and best practices;
• Organized: You have great organizational and project management skills;
• Strong attention to detail: You have an excellent command of grammar, punctuation, AP Style, and basic web-writing principles with an editor’s eye (proofreading experience is a bonus);
• Highly collaborative, organized, and a self-starter: You can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done;
• Clear and effective communicator: You are able to quickly grasp complex concepts and express them clearly;
• Languages: You have flawless written and verbal communication skills in Italian and you are fluent in English.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed
Office & Team Life
- A central fully-renovated building in Milan Duomo with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
- Flexible Remote Policy
- 22 days off + 4 Qonto days
- Fondo Est health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- An Edenred lunch card: 100% covered
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.