Data : 24/09/2021
Provincia: Remote Working
Voto medio : 0/5
Num. voti : 0
Daimon srl provides Clients, mainly international enterprise companies, with Consulting and expertise on huge projects.
We are currently looking for experienced and passionate Big Data Engineer to be involved in a huge and international project. The Big data Engineer is responsible for collecting, storing, processing, and analysing of huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. He/she is also responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company.
You will have the chance to work with other passionate developers, in a complex and interesting environment.
The activities will last for several years and requires full time availability, working from the same time zone as Italy and a fluency in spoken and written English.
Needed skills include:
• 3+ years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline
• Strong knowledge of and experience with statistics
• Programming experience, ideally in Python, Kafka or Java, and a willingness to learn new programming languages to meet goals and objectives
• Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS
• Big Data querying tools
• Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data, including integrating data from multiple sources.
• NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, MongoDB
• Various messaging systems: Kafka or RabbitMQ
• Fluency in spoken and written English (min. C1)
• Full time availability
• Working from the same time zone as Italy
Nice to have:
• Fluency in Italian
If you are interested, please state your availability and provide some details on your expertise.
Looking forward to speaking to you soon,
Retribuzione netta mensile:
oltre 2000 euro
Persona di riferimento:
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
Daimon srl is a Consulting and Coaching company that aims to combine the full expression of the talents of IT & Digital professionals with the excellence of companies, through the following services:
•IT & Digital Consulting
•Organizational and strategic consultancy
•Business and Executive Coaching
•Offer IT & Digital professionals new challenges, in line with their attitudes and aspirations, for the full expression of their potential
•Provide company managers with the technological and personal resources necessary for personal, professional and company-wide success
Our activities are inspired by the following values (in strict alphabetical order):