E-Learning and Platform Developer
Data : 18/02/2021
Voto medio : 1/5
Num. voti : 1
Have you got a true passion for digital learning? Are you enthusiastic about new digital trends and learning methodologies? Is your ambition to be part of international training and learning projects?
If so, Mercuri International is looking for you!
In 2019 we launched our Digital Learning Center, based in Milan, from where we are developing integrated training solutions for our customers around the globe. Join our vibrant and dynamic team of digital talents, who deliver appealing customized learning experiences every day.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Given our fast growth business, we are looking for an
E-Learning and platform Developer
Would you like to apply your programming knowledge to digital learning? Are you ready to create outstanding e-learning objects and digital solutions, with advanced gamification and multimedia interactivities?
We are looking for a candidate with the following knowledge and skills:
• Experience in developing cutting-edge e-learning modules using the latest technologies
• High-level of knowledge of e-learning standards, especially SCORM
• Good level of knowledge of MYSQL database
• Experience in Learning Management System (Moodle preferred) and REST API technologies
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Flash, HTML5 principles
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Preferred additional knowledges: NodeJs, Bootstrap, Wordpress, Linux
If you think that this is the right opportunity for you, don't hesitate to apply straight away! Email your CV and motivation letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Santa Rita da Cascia, 33
da valutarsi in base all'esperienza
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Persona di riferimento:
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
WHO WE ARE
Since 1960, Mercuri International enables sales excellence through people and process development, offering customized solutions to increase sales results and achieve sales excellence for our client.