We are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Junior Copywriter: the figure will support the staff in the daily management of communication and institutional relations activities.
The goal is to have a resource in the team who will be responsible for creating texts for websites, blogs, writing articles, creating an editorial plan, direct contact with customers
– Produce or translate text, for social network or documents, in English to daily deadlines.
-Assist and contribute ideas for companies site pages development
-Assist to press office activities (drafting of press releases, press conferences, interviews, etc.)
-SEO writing for web articles
The accomplishment required are:
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Ability to manage one’s own time and multiple projects at the same time
* Problem solving and result orientation
* Sense of responsibility and flexibility
* Curiosity and aptitude for innovation
* Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken.
The type of person we are looking for:
* Got a degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing, concentrations and previous writing experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (British) – a strong grasp of spelling and grammar or near-native English is essential
* Must be a reliable multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and a very strong attention to detail
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a proven ability to meet deadlines
* Thrives in a team-oriented atmosphere
* Familiar with InCopy, Canva and CMS- WordPress
* Driving license B and possibly a car.
What we offer: permanent contract, after a trial period.
We offer the opportunity to grow with the team and to broaden their knowledge thanks to a dynamic work that approaches different sectors
We ask you to attach a test article (it will not be published) of about 3,000 characters that is relevant to the following topics:
* Politics and Current Affairs (it) (en)
CVs without an article will not be taken into consideration.
The research complies with Legislative Decree 198/2006 and is open to people with disabilities, of any gender orientation or expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and religious belief. This announcement was designed in compliance with diversity and inclusiveness