1) Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with existing accounts.
2) Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align
with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
3) Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns with all digital channels.
4) Success in optimizing products and services based on client needs.
5) Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
6) Ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
7) Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters, and build a strong, long-term client relationship.
8) Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements.
9) Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI.
10) Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
11) Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO.
12) Report and analyze all social media channels, websites, and digital campaigns and communicate it with clients.
13) Analyze digital campaigns success
14) Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
15) Manage task assignment and management in the team’s Project Management system
1) 2-5 years’ work experience in digital marketing account management (working with clients and internal team members).
2) Experience in implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
3) In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
4) Experience with customer service and account management
5) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6) Strong analytical skills
7) Excellent and intuitive people skills
8) Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
9) Strong problem-solving and reasoning skills